Løsninger til os med et stillesiddende arbejde

Charlotte Bøge Hej alle, jeg er i den situation, at jeg har et kontorjob, hvor jeg sidder stille mange timer om dagen. Når jeg kommer hjem fra arbejde, er jeg som oftest ret træt, og jeg er ikke i tvivl om, at jeg går kunder 5.000 skridt om dagen.

Så mit spørgsmål er, hvad gør I? Jeg har et hævesænkebord, men det kan godt være svært at stå 60-70% op i løbet af dagen. Jeg har hørt noget om, at man kan bruge en bObles til at stå på, og det kan da godt være, at dét at stå på et vippebræt gør det lidt "sjovere" eller "nemmere" at blive stående i længere tid.

Jeg er 29 og har arbejdet "stillesiddende" de sidste 4 år.

På forhånd tak, Charlotte.
13 Kommentarer
Simon Hansen Hej Charlotte, jeg lider desværre under det samme problem. Jeg ved ikke hvad din stilling er ifht. til din virksomhed, men jeg har hørt om løsninger som eksempelvis officefit. => officefit.dk/…

Der kan man både få cykler og gåbånd til at arbejde ved. Tjek evt. dem her: officefit.dk/wp-content/u…
Todd A few words from us…
As residents of Southern California, we are all experiencing a time of significant anxiety and stress and trying to maintain a sense of normalcy and well-being. I stand by the integrity of selling best of value fitness equipment for the last twenty years. I also recognize the current need and urgency for social distancing, balanced with our customers’ intent to stay healthy.
I am offering a “White Glove” service, a customized approach to your personal fitness goals and a “White Glove”‘ sanitized equipment delivery service & set-up. I am offering a unique “pay as you go” service for new customers. Existing customers will also have the opportunity to upgrade their existing equipment at a minimal cost. My top priority is to create peace of mind by providing the community with healthy, safe, clean & residue-free fitness options to help in these difficult times

Phone- 714.293.9496
E-mail: garrun99@hotmail.com
www.whiteglovefitnessserv…
Eric Jones Hi, my name is Eric and I’m betting you’d like your website traeningsguiden.dk to generate more leads.

Here’s how:
Talk With Web Visitor is a software widget that’s works on your site, ready to capture any visitor’s Name, Email address and Phone Number. It signals you as soon as they say they’re interested – so that you can talk to that lead while they’re still there at traeningsguiden.dk.

Talk With Web Visitor – CLICK HERE www.talkwithwebvisitor.co… for a live demo now.

And now that you’ve got their phone number, our new SMS Text With Lead feature enables you to start a text (SMS) conversation – answer questions, provide more info, and close a deal that way.

If they don’t take you up on your offer then, just follow up with text messages for new offers, content links, even just “how you doing?” notes to build a relationship.

CLICK HERE www.talkwithwebvisitor.co… to discover what Talk With Web Visitor can do for your business.

The difference between contacting someone within 5 minutes versus a half-hour means you could be converting up to 100X more leads today!

Try Talk With Web Visitor and get more leads now.

Eric
PS: The studies show 7 out of 10 visitors don’t hang around – you can’t afford to lose them!
Talk With Web Visitor offers a FREE 14 days trial – and it even includes International Long Distance Calling.
You have customers waiting to talk with you right now… don’t keep them waiting.
CLICK HERE www.talkwithwebvisitor.co… to try Talk With Web Visitor now.

If you'd like to unsubscribe click here talkwithwebvisitor.com/un…
Beryl Bruns Please, I need assistance with supplies.

We are out of cleaning wipes and we just can't find any at the shops.

I can get n95 masks at www.congreso-hidalgo.gob.…
Please list your extra supplies there? We'll pay whatever the market rate is for it!

You'll save our lives now!

Stay safe
Beryl
Jessica Stone Hi,

I hope this email reaches you in good health. I had a chance to come across your website recently. Your amazing website was a pleasant detour for me, which led me here in your inbox.

I would like to propose an offer to you, an offer that would be beneficial for both of us.

I would like to publish a guest post article on your splendid website. The article would be relevant to your website niche and of top-notch quality. All I require in return is a backlink within the body of the article.

If you're happy with this arrangement, I can proceed to send you some unique topics.

I await your affirmation with anticipation.

Looking forward.

Regards,

Jessica Stone
Martin Howdy,

I came across your site and thought you may be interested in our content production services.

I work with a team of skilled English copywriters and over the last close to a decade years we have written thousands of content pieces in almost every sector.

We can write for you quality and affordable content writing services to help you build permanent backlinks.

In addition, we can produce 5000+ words every day. Each of our write ups are unique, meticulously written and pass copyscape premium plagiarism tests.

Please let me know if I should send some past samples.

Kind regards,
Marketing Manager
Skype ID: patmos041
Tony If you are ready to transform your life and achieve the best version of your FITNESS, HEALTH and WELLNESS, this is your long-awaited solution.

Best of all you can do it from anywhere.

Please see our fitness programs at:

www.crush1coaching.com…

Art Verified Wyld Gallery a leader in contemporary Native American Art is now on Art Verified.

Would you please visit our website to see new original art?

www.wyld.gallery/…

Sincerely,
Tony
Constance Gilruth Hi,

Do you have a Website? Of course you do because I am looking at your website traeningsguiden.dk now.

Are you struggling for Leads and Sales?

You’re not the only one.

So many Website owners struggle to convert their Visitors into Leads & Sales.

There’s a simple way to fix this problem.

You could use a Live Chat app on your Website traeningsguiden.dk and hire Chat Agents.

But only if you’ve got deep pockets and you’re happy to fork out THOUSANDS of dollars for the quality you need.

=====

But what if you could automate Live Chat so it’s HUMAN-FREE?

What if you could exploit NEW “AI” Technology to engage with your Visitors INSTANTLY.

And AUTOMATICALLY convert them into Leads & Sales.

WITHOUT spending THOUSANDS of dollars on Live Chat Agents.

And WITHOUT hiring expensive coders.

In fact, all you need to do to activate this LATEST “AI” Website Tech..

..is to COPY & PASTE a single line of “Website Code”.

==> www.zoomsoft.net/Conversi…

======

Join HUGE Fortune 500 companies like:

Facebook Spotify Starbucks Staples The Wall Street Journal Pizza Hut Amtrak Disney H&M & Mastercard

They all use similar “AI” Chat Technology to ConversioBot - the Internet’s #1 Chatbot for Website Owners.

The founders of ConversioBot have used their highly sophisticated ChatBot to:

- AUTOMATICALLY build a massive Email List of 11,643 Subscribers in just 7 Days

- AUTOMATICALLY add 6,386 Sales in only 6 Months

- AUTOMATICALLY explode their Conversion Rate by 198% in only 6 Hours.

=====

Now it’s your turn to get in on this exciting NEW Cloud-Based App.

You can start using ConversioBot today by copying and pasting ONE line of “Automated Bot Code" to your Website.

Watch this short video to find out how >> www.zoomsoft.net/Conversi…

Regards,

ConversioBot Team

P.S. This “AI” Technology works with: - Affiliate Review Sites - List-Building Pages - WordPress Blogs (it comes with a Plugin) - Sales Letters - eCommerce Websites - Local Business Sites - Webinar Registration Pages - Consultancy Websites - Freelance Websites

Almost ANY Website you can think of..

==> This could be happening on your Website TODAY.. www.zoomsoft.net/Conversi…

UNSUBSCRIBE www.zoomsoft.net/unsubscr…
Claudia Clement Hi, We are wondering if you would be interested in our service, where we can provide you with a dofollow link from Amazon (DA 96) back to traeningsguiden.dk?

The price is just $77 per link, via Paypal.

To explain what DA is and the benefit for your website, along with a sample of an existing link, please read here: pastelink.net/1nm60…

If you'd be interested in learning more, reply to this email but please make sure you include the word INTERESTED in the subject line field, so we can get to your reply sooner.

Kind Regards,
Claudia
Eunice Frey Hi there,

Read this if you haven’t made your first $100 from traeningsguiden.dk online yet...

I've heard it a million times...

I'm going to quit my job, I'm going to start my own business, I'm going to live where I want, and I'm going to live the dream...

Enough talk.

Everyone's got a vision.

Fine.

What exactly have you done lately to make it come true?

Not much, you say?

If everyone suddenly got injected with the truth serum, you'd hear people talk a different game:

I've got huge dreams. But I'm a failure, because I did nothing to make these dreams come true. I'm too afraid to start. I procrastinate about taking action. I will probably never do anything or amount to anything in my life, because I choose to stay in my comfort zone.

Incidentally, the first step to changing your life is to be honest about how you feel.

Are you afraid?

Fine.

Are you anxious?

Fine.

Do you procrastinate?

Great.

This means you have to start with a tiny step.

Something that isn't as intimidating as making a million dollars in the next 12 months.

How about making your first $100.00 online?

Doesn't sound too far out of reach, right?

Here's a great place to start
==> www.zoomsoft.net/12Minute…

If you would like to stop future emails, www.zoomsoft.net/12Minute…
Tony This should keep you up at night. This is what your competitors are doing.

Why aren't you?

*Sending 30,000+ optimized emails/month to prospects
*Growing their social media following by 10%+ monthly
*Sending 1000+ marketing text messages to prospects and clients monthly
*Improving their website & SEO to out rank you in google search results

and more...

Let's level the playing field... visit: www.hylandcurry.com…

Aimee Hmelnitsky ATTN: traeningsguiden.dk / Anmeldelser & guides til sund kost & træning - Træningsguiden INTERNET SITE SOLUTIONS
This notice EXPIRES ON: Sep 10, 2020

We have not obtained a payment from you.
We've tried to call you but were not able to reach you.

Please Browse Through: bit.ly/32glVKN… ASAP.

For info and to make a optional payment for services.